TRI-STATE RACING MOWER ASSC
March 28, 2024, 02:55:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO TRI-STATE RACING.LOCAL CHAPTER OF ARMA.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

HEY YA ALL.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEY YA ALL.  (Read 549 times)
GRUBDIGGER
CUSTOM GEAR PICKER
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2011, 03:06:27 pm »

HEY, MY NAME IS JOHN HERRING.(AKA GRUBDIGGER). IVE BEN RACING FOR 14 YEARS NOW. DONT SEEM THAT LONG AND ITS ALL ART ELSNERS FAULT.IM AN SMALL ENGINE TECH FOR THE PAST 24 YEARS NOW.
MY WIFE OF 5 YEARS MELISSA HERRING(AKA MS GRUBDIGGER)HAS RACED FOR 4 YEARS NOW. STEP DAUGTER ALLISON(AKA DIVA DIGGER) IS ON HER THIRD YEAR. MEGAN(AKA LIL DIGGER)IS ONE HER SECOND YEAR.

AS AN FAMILY ALL WE DO IS WORK (GO TO SCHOOL) RACE AND BOWL LEAGUE. WE LOVE TO RACE AND WE LOVE OUR EXTEDED RACING FAMILYS.
IVE ALLWAYS SAID WHEN IT STOPS BEING FUN I QUIT. GUESSE WHAT? WERE STILL HAVING FUN! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

JOHN HERRING
ARMA TECH

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mowvette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 09:21:33 pm »

A hello to all. My name is David and I'm new to LAWN MOWER racing..What a great fun and family sport. I'm a machinist and retried military. Desert Storm Vet. 6/6 INF out of Bamberg Germany if any of you are out there. Hope to make lots of friends. Oh yea I'll be in the MOD-X-R  class. So hope to see ya and remember to MOWVETTE over....
Report Spam   Logged

David
Hitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 03:55:58 pm »

My name is Carey Hulett aka Hitch,I've been in some sort of racing since I was 16 long time ago but I'm having the most fun with the mowers & all the new drivers I've met.My wife Sherry of almost 40 years also plays a big role in my racing.Sherry & I own & operate a Mower & Motor Cycle Shop in Byron,Ga,also have a home track in Byron,Ga. home of the Bounty Race in Nov. each year.I'm owner of The Worlds Fastest 5hp mower documented @ The Texas Mile in 2007.I'm the Ga. ARMA Chapter President 4 plus years.I' was the 2008 ARMA National Sportsman champ.I'm the founder & President of the new association SOMA.I'm all about racing & having safe fun without the Politics.
We offer parts or all the way up to a turn key mower,& anything in between.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Smith

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 10:39:43 pm »

My name is Tom Smith and I work at a John Deere dealership behind the parts counter. Like Hitch I have been involved in all types of racing since I was 16.  Saw a few of these mowers online and thanks to Justin Altemeir, and Joey "Flipper" Nahas. They got me interested in racing mowers. My first build will be a JD L130 very similar to Joeys.  I was going to build a Super Stock mower, but after talking to a few folks I am leaning more toward the new MOD-X-R class.  Seems to be a tad more affordable and still fast and fun!!  Hope to meet a few of you guys this year as my build will be a slow one.   
Report Spam   Logged

Tom Smith
Currently building first racing mower. John Deere L130
russell jennings

racing mower addict!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 07:45:09 pm »

my name is russell jennings. i live in stillwater nj,wich is in sussex county,nj.i have been racing something since i have been a kid.started on kitty cat snowmobiles,moved on to karts,then dirt bkes,atc's(yes three wheelers)quads,back to karts,did some sno-cross and now vintage snowmobiles on ice and lawn mowers. i am the founder of jersey boyz mower racing,and have a small race team of four guys.i work at the cycle exchange as a motorcycle tech.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:42:35 pm by russell jennings » Report Spam   Logged

829m
44mxr
928ss
tazz914

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 11:02:56 am »

hey yall, my name is thomas thompson, im from hamlet, nc. .im a vol. fire fighter, general machinist. im getting into mod-xr and ss. i used to run a twin and a drove a sportsman for someone. lookin foward to meeting some of yall a soma or arma race some day  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

thomas thompson

914 mod-xr
914 ungoverned

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: